New Ways To Keep You (And Your Pet) Moving
Nice. We can take him everywhere!
– Carlene D., Pebbled Monaco Tote, 1/8/14
Well made bag.
– B. Schmitt, Carrier One, 1/4/14
Great bag and great ideas!
– Hillary H., Carrier One, 12/23/13
– Jon I., Outback Messenger, 11/27/13
Taaffe (the cat) really hates the cardboard carrier I’ve been using, but I opened up the new carrier, and she wouldn’t let me finish setting it up before she hopped right in and made herself comfortable. Maybe this flight won’t be as terrible as the car rides to the vet have been.
– Parker R., Navy Nylon Carrier, 11/27/13
I love that this carrier is so lightweight, and yet it is sturdy. It has the perfect dimensions for my cat. (I tried another carrier that was longer and it sagged in the middle.) The collapsibility is another great feature.
– Sandra P., Red Nylon Carrier, 11/24/13
So far he loves it, I just set it up and he is inside pawing on the back wall. That means he likes it.
– Judy J., Carrier One, 11/19/13
Love this bag cause if they have nails they cant scratch because there is no screening excellent bag.
– Gina E., Carrier One, 11/19/13
Looking forward to using the new carrier — hope it works with taking the dog shopping!
– Nancy D., Embossed Croco Monaco, 11/17/13
Love the bag, and so does Claire! Thanks for making such a great product. We love that it folds down for easy storage. Claire will be making her first ‘airplane’ trip using it, in a few weeks, when we fly back from Texas to Michigan.
– Cindy A., Black Nylon Carrier, 11/12/13